GDCWW Specialty Information
Donate to GDCWW Specialties
Looking Forward to Seeing You!
Our Specialty Shows run in August in conjunction with the Olympic Kennel Club All Breed Shows and concurrent with the MRWDC Specialties at the Enumclaw Expo Center in Enumclaw, WA. If you are interested in our shows and would like to be put on a mailing list for the premium list please use our Contact Us form on this website.
GDCWW 2023 Specialties to be held at the Enumclaw Expo Center in Enumclaw, WA on August 16 and 17, 2023.
08/16/2023 – Sweeps: Vicki M. Kimbell ~ Conformation: Rhonda Silveria
08/17/2023 – Sweeps: Stacy Duncan ~ Conformation: Lourdes Carvajal
The Superintendent for all shows is BaRay Event Services.
Thank you to all the exhibitors and club members for making our Specialty Shows successful!!
Help Us put on our Specialties for You!!!!
The Great Dane Club of Western Washington (GDCWW) needs your help. As you probably know, the entry fees don’t cover the expenses to fully fund our shows. The cost of our breeder judges, their transportation costs, hotels, meals, insurance, Superintendent fees, trophies and ribbons really add up.
Please consider a donation to our Club to help offset our costs. We very much appreciate any dollar amount that you can help us with to make this a wonderful show experience for you and your dogs. We will gratefully include your name and/or kennel name as one of our financial contributors in our show catalog.
There are five donation levels to choose from:
- Diamond Level - $200.00 and over
- Platinum Level - $100.00 to $199.99
- Gold Level - $50.00 to $99.99
- Silver Level - $25.00 to $49.99
- Bronze Level - $5.00 to $24.99
If you would like to donate, please select the level you wish to donate and make your donation using the following options:
- US Mail to: GDCWW Treasurer c/o Tom Tomlinson, 5729 Littlerock Road SW, Suite 107-276, Tumwater, WA 98512. Make your check payable to GDCWW. Please write your name as you wish it to appear in the catalog for your donation on a card or sheet of paper.
- Online via PayPal button on THIS PAGE where it says “Donate” and use the Contact Us form to tell us your name as you wish it to appear in the catalog.
Donations must be received by July 16, 2023 to have your name listed in the catalog.